With our 10% exclusive discount, discover the geothermal Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua. Their exciting thermal attraction and sightseeing tours include unique ecology, rare botany and fascinating geothermal features such as steaming volcanic crater lakes. A protected scenic reserve and wildlife refuge, Waimangu Volcanic Valley geothermal park encompasses beautiful Lake Rotomahana and is set in pristine New Zealand bush. Waimangu Volcanic Valley is just 20 minutes south of Rotorua and 40 minutes north of Taupo. Book with them directly using the contact details below.
|International + 64 7 366 6137||www.waimangu.co.nz|
Waimangu Volcanic Valley – Walking or Hiking
The Waimangu Volcanic Valley walk or hike takes you on an ecology-focused adventure of the craters of this beautiful valley. As you walk through the youngest eco-systems in the world you will view a range of geothermal activity, native plants and bird-life, an activity not to be missed.
Lake Rotomahana Boat Cruise
Enjoy a boat cruise on Lake Rotomahana. This beautiful lake has its own separate geothermal system, with the amazing thermal activity that can only be seen from our vessel during your boat cruise. One of New Zealand’s most beautiful, unspoilt, natural wilderness areas, the lake and surrounding land are protected from development.
- Bookings must be made directly with Waimangu Volcanic Valley.
- Offer only valid on Adult and Child prices. Not available on family tickets rates.
- Your Waimangu Volcanic Valley voucher on the Great New Zealand Activity Map must be presented at the counter.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer valid up to 31/10/17.