Queenstown is the adventure capital of the world. There is no other place on earth where you can find so many varied products to exhilarate and thrill. But remove all of the adventure activities and you are still left with one the most stunning alpine settings imaginable. With the backdrop of The Remarkables mountain range which rises from the shores of Lake Wakatipu, the amazing scenery is only fully appreciated from the skies above Queenstown.
The Remarkables – 20min
Soar to the top! You will appreciate first-hand how these peaks have earned their name when you stand on the spur of The Remarkables, 1538m above Queenstown, New Zealand. During winter you can stand in snow as you take in the stunning views across Lake Wakatipu to the Southern Alps.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings must be made directly with The Helicopter Line.
- Your The Helicopter Line voucher on the Great New Zealand Activity Map must be presented at the counter.
- Valid on the 3.30pm departure only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer valid up to 31/10/17.