What do I need to know?
Take the time to understand what changes are happening and what this means for you.
From 4 December 2017
- Commercial traffic will now enter the domestic forecourt via the new commercial access off Laurence Stevens Drive
- You will not be able to access the Air New Zealand domestic forecourt from any other road
- There will be specific lanes designated for all operators – see map
- Class B Rental Cars, Hotels and Park&Ride operators pick-up relocated to Jetstar end of the terminal
- New drop-off area for taxis at the Jetstar end of the terminal in addition to the Air New Zealand forecourt
- Pre-charted taxis pick-up only available from the Jetstar forecourt
- All buses entering the airport from the north will turn left at Tom Pearce Drive /then right into Geoffrey Roberts Road and right at the Laurence Stephens Drive roundabout – then left into the new commercial access
- There is a new bus only layover area along the new commercial access
- Your RFID will be programmed to allow you access to the correct lane
- An additional exit lane is available for commercial traffic leaving the forecourt onto George Bolt Memorial Drive
What is staying the same?
• On demand taxis will pick-up from the same lane on the Air New Zealand forecourt
• Public pick-up and drop-off area is unchanged
More information available on Auckland Airport website.
Auckland Airport Domestic Terminal